27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

I want to do Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course from International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

28th June 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course from International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra. I would like to know that is there any entrance exam for taking admission in this institute for this course? Please tell me about this immediately.

Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising course in IIFT on the basis of Personal Interview and/or Admission Test. However, some seats are available for direct admission each year to deserving students. Candidates should apply well in advance for direct admission and should apply with first installment of fees. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination are eligible to apply for the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT. Candidates can find the details in the IIFT website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?