27th May 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

28th June 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in International Institute of Fashion Technology, Agra? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this institute. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board, candidates appearing in above examinations may also apply and candidates must have completed at least 16 years of age. Candidates can collect the application form and prospectus from the IIFT College and apply for the admission or can download the same from the website. Duration of the Diploma in Apparel Merchandising is one year in IIFT. The IIFT website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?