26th July 2015, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?

Is it necessary for a university to be approved by aicte can I get a government job if I complete my b.tech from a ugc recognised university? Is graphic era hill university bhimtal OK for seeking a degree in civil engineering???? Pls help asap!!!!

26th July 2015, 11:56 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?

The major difference between AICTE and UGC is that AICTE look after technical education for the coordinate development while UGC is approves all the universities and institutions.

However, the candidates who completed their graduation from any UGC recognized university or institution are eligible to apply for all the government jobs.
26th July 2015, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?

is it possible to get govt. jobs after AMIE? i graduated in mechanical engineering from the institution of engineers(AMIE). I want to know that AMIE is not AICTE approved and hence govt job only accept AICTE approved degree. please give me helpful suggestion as soon as possible. i am waiting of your answer.
26th July 2015, 07:46 PM
SEOEXPERT

Yes it is important to get a Engineering Degree from AICTE approved colleges for Government Job.Some of the government jobs are for UGC approved Colleges.You can check the notifications of Government jobs those comes time to time.I Suggest you that,don't waste your time and work anywhere.You can get the experience in private sector as Civil Engineer.

There are many government jobs where you have to submit the Experience Certificate for job.So start working with Private companies till you get the Government Job.

Best of Luck
26th July 2015, 09:38 PM
SEOEXPERT

Yes it is necessary to do the Engineering degree from the AICTE Recognized College.There are many colleges in India those are recognized by UGC and AICTE also.But around all government jobs they require AICTE Approved college degree.Some government jobs are also here for UGC Approved colleges degree.

As you wrote that you have completed your B.Tech from Civil Branch,So i suggest you that start working anywhere and get the Experience from there.Because,many government jobs for Civil require experience.Experience will definitely help you in Government job.So don't wait for Government job work and apply for Government Jobs also.
2nd August 2015, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma from AICTE college but now thinking to take admission ay ICFAI UNIVERSITY which actually a UGC approved. But if passed from a UGC approved then can I apply for any government job or it need a AICTE approval ?
plz give me effective solution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?