18th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Animotion Multimedia Education for studying Diploma in Game Design course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?
  4. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  5. Which banks provide education loan for studying B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  6. Which are the courses other than CA,CS or HM for Commerce Student?
  7. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphic Design in LISAA School of Design?
  8. List of good courses on the basis of 12th percentage? Which courses to choose other than CA,CS,MBA and ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities through Game Design Diploma course for CSE graduate?
  10. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advance Diploma in Fashion Design in ATDC, Dharmapuri?
  12. Can I get an Education Loan to study B.Sc(Multimedia and Animation)?
  13. Which are the courses after 12th standard?
  14. Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  15. Can I do interior designing after passing 12th in Arts? How much percentage is required?
  16. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Multimedia Design and Communication in KEA, Denmark?
  17. What short duration course should I opt? I have completed 12th non medical with 76%
  18. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Animation Technology in ICAT Design and Media College?
25th March 2023, 05:18 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design in Animotion Multimedia Education?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam or merit based to take admission in this institute to study Diploma in Game Design.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Game Design is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 to 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?