26th June 2018, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

I am interested to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing from Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut. I just want to know about the procedure of getting admission for this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Interior Designing seats are available in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in any degree course after interior design diploma?
  5. What to do after completing class 12th except engineering with physics, chemistry and maths?
  6. Procedure of admission in Diploma Interior Designing? Which university offers this course? Will Diploma be best for her?
  7. Can I pursue interior design course along with BMS or B.Com?
  8. Best interior design colleges that I can join?
  9. Can I study BSc(Interior Design) with 48% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  10. How to take admission in diploma of interior designing after 10th?
  11. Diploma in Interior Designing student can get lateral entry into B.Sc Interior Designing?
  12. Diploma in Interior Designing is available after 10th and procedure to apply for it?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Interior Designing on 12th basis? Percentage required to get admission in Raffles College of Design and Commerce?
  14. Best colleges of fashion designing in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What course I can do after Diploma in Interior Designing? What are the options available for doing Masters?
  16. List of colleges in Mumbai providing Diploma in Interior Designing? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Possibility to study Interior Design Diploma course for B.A.(English) student? Scope of Diploma in Interior Design?
  18. Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode
28th February 2023, 05:24 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing in Brainnet - Centre for Design and Management, Calicut?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after graduation degree to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing .

The duration of this course is 1 year.

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Interior Designing is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?