1st August 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Martin Luther Christian University for studying BCA in Multimedia & Animation. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  2. Percentage required in 12th to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University? -- [New]
  3. How many BCA(Multimedia & Animation) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  6. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD after M.Sc IT from Martin Luther Christian university, Meghalaya? Suitable topics for me?
  7. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  8. Information regarding PhD in Ancient History from Martin Luther Christian University, Meghalaya?
  9. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Social Sciences) in Martin Luther Christian University?
  11. How many PhD(Social Sciences) seats are available in Martin Luther Christian University?
  12. Admission procedure to study BA(Animation & Computer Graphics) in Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  14. Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?
  15. Admission procedure to study BFA(Animation) in Amity University?
  16. How many BCA(Mobile Applications Development) seats are available in MLCU?
  17. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Graphics and Animation in C-DAC, Chennai?
5th August 2018, 06:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Martin Luther Christian University for studying BCA in Multimedia & Animation. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Can somebody tell me about the admission procedure?

Interested candidates can download the application or can write to the Admission Office and apply for the admission to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University. Candidates who have passed Class XII or equivalent are eligible to study BCA (Animation & Multimedia) in Martin Luther Christian University. Candidates are shortlisted to the course on the basis of marks scored in the Class XII examination. Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
5th August 2018, 06:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BCA(Multimedia & Animation) in Martin Luther Christian University?

Martin Luther Christian University (MLCU) offers different type of courses in different subjects.
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) in Animation & Multimedia is one of the graduation level degree offered by the MLCU.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the university is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in any related stream from any recognised board.

The admissions are given directly based on the previous years qualifying exam performance.
You need to apply for admission through online by filling the application form with all the required details, pay the application fees through DD and submit the form with all the required documents to the mentioned address of the university.

If you meet their requirements you’ll be given admission for BCA in Animation & Multimedia course into the MLCU.

For more details check the PDF.
For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of MLCU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?