29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  2. Structure of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management student?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in biotechnology in universities?
  6. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  7. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  10. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India?
  11. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?
  14. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering PhD(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  18. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
14th February 2023, 02:49 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management is, candidates must have 12th passed .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?