11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management course from IIHMs. Is it possible to study Diploma courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  2. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  3. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. What to do after Diploma in Catering? Can I do Hotel Management? -- [New]
  7. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  8. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  9. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  11. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  13. Eligibility to get Diploma(Hotel & Catering Management) admission in Periyar University for a candidate who has completed 12th about 4 years ago?
  14. Possibilities to get direct admission in second year of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management course at SRM University?
  15. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management?
  16. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  17. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  18. Can a graduate study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges? When to apply for it?
29th April 2018, 06:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?

You need at least a class 10th qualification to apply for admission in diploma in hotel and catering management course. Admission is mostly through state polytechnic entrance exam.

Some institutions even conduct their own entrance exam. If IIHM conducts entrance exam, then you can appear for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?