29th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this course in this institute. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Structure of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management student?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in biotechnology in universities?
  6. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  7. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  8. Which all universities I can apply for Ph.D in English in the present year?
  9. Can I submit IIT JEE form without having OBC certificate?
  10. Universities offering PhD to a candidate who has secured 50% in M.A.(English) in India?
  11. List of universities which offer Ph.D in English Language/Literature in India?
  12. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
  13. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  14. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Universities offering PhD(Computer Science) in Tamil Nadu
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  18. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
4th August 2018, 12:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College?

Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management in Virudhunagar Hindu Nadars Senthikumara Nadar College is course duration of 1 year. Basic educational qualification required to pursue this course is pass in 10+2 examination from a recognized board. There are no age limit to apply for this course.

Last edited by ppsahu; 12th August 2018 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?