6th July 2018, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur for studying Diploma in Library Science course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Institute for Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur offers Campus Placement to Diploma in Library Science students? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Government WomenÂ’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?
  3. Can I get admission on diploma basis without having graduation? I have done diploma in Library Science from government polytechnic UP
  4. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  5. How to get admission in government college to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Science?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  7. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  8. Admission procedure to study Post Graduation in Fashion Design for Diploma holder in Costume Design and Dress Making?
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Information Technology in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study Part Time PhD in Library Science in Periyar University for a State Government Employee?
  11. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  13. Number of Diploma Engineering seats available in government Polytechnic colleges of Hyderabad?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Vikash, Polytechnic, Odisha?
  15. Can I join Diploma directly in 2nd year?
  16. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  17. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
2nd March 2023, 02:20 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?

To get admission in Diploma in Library Science course in Government Women's Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur, you can follow the below procedure:
  • Eligibility: You must have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
  • Application: You need to obtain the application form either in person or by downloading it from the official website of the institute.
  • Fill up the application form carefully with all the required details.
  • Attach the necessary documents with the application form, such as mark sheets, certificates, etc.
  • Submit the application form along with the required documents at the institute's admission office.
  • After the submission of the application form, you will be called for a counseling session, where you will be informed about the admission process and the selection criteria.
  • If you fulfill the selection criteria and meet the eligibility criteria, you will be granted admission to the Diploma in Library Science course at Government Women's Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur.

Note: The admission procedure may vary from year to year, so it's advisable to check the official website of the institute for the latest updates.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
2nd March 2023, 02:30 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur?

Sure, here are the steps for admission to Diploma in Library Science at Government Women's Polytechnic in Muzaffarpur:
  • Visit the official website of the institute to check for the availability of application forms.
  • Fill out the application form with all the necessary details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, etc.
  • Attach all the required documents, such as mark sheets, certificates, and photographs, along with the application form.
  • Submit the application form along with the required fee, either online or offline.
  • The institute will then shortlist candidates based on their academic performance and other eligibility criteria.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be called for a counseling session where they will have to carry original copies of all the documents submitted with the application form.
  • After the counseling session, the institute will finalize the list of candidates and admission offers will be made to them.

Make sure to check the institute's website or contact them directly to get the specific details and dates for the admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?