28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in government college to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Science?

I have completed Bachelor of Library and Information Science from private college but want to study PG Diploma in same stream from government college. How to get admission in government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  2. Is there any 1 year Bachelor in Library and Information Science course? Or, any 1 year Diploma in same?
  3. Where should I study Bachelor of Library and Information Science? List of government entrance exams for it?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Library Science in Government Women’s Polytechnic, Muzaffarpur? -- [New]
  5. What can I do to study library and information science at diploma level? I am a holder of a certificate in records and information science
  6. What can I do to study library and information science through distance learning at diploma level?
  7. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library & Information Science in Brilliant Institute of Hospitality Management?
  8. Eligibility to do diploma in library science through correspondence from Bangalore from after passing 10th?
  9. How can I study B.A Inf and Library Sciences?
  10. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Library & Information Science? Best institutions and entrance exams for it?
  11. List of best universities to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Sciences with admission procedure
  12. Can I get admission on diploma basis without having graduation? I have done diploma in Library Science from government polytechnic UP
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  14. Reputed colleges/universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) program? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  16. Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science
  17. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  18. Which course to take after 10th in diploma to get admission in engineering college in future? How much cut-off to maintain to get admission in government colleges?
30th August 2017, 05:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Science?

Below I have listed name of institutes which offer Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science:Those who have completed bachelor's of library and information science (B.Lib.Sc) with 50% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science course.
In order to take admission, candidates need to simply apply admission form which can be downloaded from the above provide links for the respective colleges/institutes.
31st August 2017, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in government college to study PG Diploma in Library and Information Science?

Since, you have completed your Graduation course, you are eligible to opt for the Post Graduate Diploma course in Library and Information Science.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in Library Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate Diploma in Library and Information Science.
Candidates must qualify in the entrance examination in order to take admission in Government Colleges to study the above mentioned course.
31st August 2017, 09:58 PM
cataleya11

To get admission in colleges for PG Diploma in Library and Information Science you need to satisfy following conditions.

No age bar.
Aspirants should have a Diploma in Library and Information Science. Minimum marks- 50% in diploma level.
Those who have a B.Sc degree in Library Science can also apply for this course. Minimum marks- 45% in graduation level.

The aspirants who satisfies the condition can apply directly through the respective university websites. Some universities that held entrance exam or interview whereas some universities selects candidates based on the marks acquired in degree/diploma level.

Some of the colleges are Pondicherry University, Annamalai University, Pilai Center for Advances in Library Information Technology and Research, IGNOU,etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?