19th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?

I wants to polytechnic from ranchi government polytechnic college having 79% in class 10th....is it possible....?????????????

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses?
  2. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  3. How much is the percentage required in class 10th for admission in government polytechnic college
  4. Is Postal Recruitment going to be held in AP or any state?
  5. Admission in government polytechnic college in Rajasthan having ITI Carpenter trade?
  6. How to take admission for computer engineering in government polytechnic college? I have finished 10th
  7. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  8. How to do Polytechnic in government colleges?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  10. Admission in Government Polytechnic after ITI Carpenter trade?
  11. How to get admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Hotel management is possible after 10th? Admission in government colleges?
  13. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  14. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  15. How to get admission in delhi polytechnic college after passing 10th?
  16. How may I get admission into government polytechnic college(In AP) without CEEP? I have 78% marks in 10th and 72% marks in 12th
  17. Which type of course come under Diploma? What all Diploma courses are there in Computer?
  18. How to get admission in government polytechnic college Vennikkulam? What is the procedure?
25th July 2014, 07:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in Ranchi Government Polytechnic College. You have got 79 percent in 10th so there will not be any bar with respect to the percentage in tenth. Now you have to score a very good rank in the Jharkhand Polytechnic Entrance Exam and after that if you score a very good rank in it, you can choose the institute during counselling. But a very good rank is needed to get admission in Ranchi Government Polytechnic College.
22nd March 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college with 79% in 10th?

What is the minimum cut off marks for getting admission in Ranchi government polytechnic college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?