21st March 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Sir, I give 10th standard exam in Marathi medium. So, how many percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  2. Required percentage in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering to get admission in Aeronautical Engineeering?
  3. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  5. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  6. How much percentage is required in mechanical diploma exam to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  7. Possibility to study Aeronautical Diploma on 10th basis? Percentage required to get admission?
  8. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  9. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  10. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  11. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  12. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  13. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma course in Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  16. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  17. How many marks is need to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?
  18. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
21st March 2017, 07:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I give 10th standard exam in Marathi medium. So, how many percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?

Candidates who have passed 10th standard with at least 45% marks are eligible to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering. The admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. The course duration will be three years. The course is useful for you to pursue your career in the aeronautical engineering field. The course is available in the following colleges.

Delhi Institute of Aeronautical Sciences - Official Website

Karavali Polytechnic - Official Website

Acharya Institutes - Official Website
21st March 2017, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in diploma in aeronautical engineering?

To get admission for pursuing Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 40% marks from a recognized board. To get admission in best colleges for pursuing Diploma course, you should have more than 60% aggregate marks in your 10th standard.
21st March 2017, 11:28 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering candidates should have completed their 10th standard with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board. Candidate should also have studied science, mathematics and English as their main subjects. Candidates may have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the college itself. Generally admission in done on the basis of marks secured in 10th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?