9th May 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Dear sir,
I m doing diploma in computer engineering from a recognized institution. So I want to know that Can I take admission or is it possible to do robotics after completing my diploma in any ways??

Please give me details....
Waiting for your response...

Your faithful
NIKHIL DUBEY

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  3. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I join BE in Robotics Engineering having completed Diploma in Computer Engineering wit 65%?
  5. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  7. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  8. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  9. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  10. How to join Robotics course after completion of my degree in computer engineering?
  11. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  12. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  14. Which college is best for Computer Engineering Diploma in Mumbai?
  15. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. How to do engineering in Automation and Robotics? What is the scope in India? Can we do PG in Robotics?
19th May 2015, 09:06 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission in Robotics is possible after Diploma in Computer Engineering?

There is no such course in India that is solely on Robotics.
So you will have to at first crack the LET Examination then you will have to take admission to the B.Tech course via the Lateral Entry Program.
Once you get admitted you will be able to join the Robotic Society of your College and nowadays all the good Engineering Colleges are having Robotics Society in their College.
So you will have to fine tune your skills there and since you are from the Computer Science Background then you will be able to get admission in MS Abroad with a specialization in Robotics.
So this is what you should follow and you will be able to study Robotics from the Best Colleges Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?