18th May 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

What specialization should I take in Diploma in Engineering course to study B.Arch?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Diploma in Architecture course
after my 10th but I have heard that only
12th passed students can apply. So, I want
to know that what specialization I must
study in Diploma in Engineering course so
that I can get admission in B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  3. In which country I should study MD if completed BAMS? Best specialization to study in MD?
  4. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(EEE) for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  6. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. How to pursue M.Tech while studying B.Tech IIIrd year Civil
  9. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  10. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  11. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  12. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the subjects available for B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Biotechnology if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
19th May 2015, 06:01 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What specialization should I take in Diploma in Engineering course to study B.Arch?

You will be able to get admission to the course of B.Arch directly in the 2nd year of the course.
So just make sure that you have good marks in the course of Diploma that you are pursuing.
There is no particular specialization that is available in the course of Diploma in Architecture.
So make sure you are able to gather the knowledge from your Diploma course and then just make sure that you prepare for the Lateral Entry Test(LET) and you will be able to get admission to the B.Arch course directly in the 2nd Year of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?