18th May 2015, 04:35 PM
Posts: n/a

What specialization should I take in Diploma in Engineering course to study B.Arch?

Hello Sir,
I want to study Diploma in Architecture course
after my 10th but I have heard that only
12th passed students can apply. So, I want
to know that what specialization I must
study in Diploma in Engineering course so
that I can get admission in B.Arch course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha?
  3. In which country I should study MD if completed BAMS? Best specialization to study in MD?
  4. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech(EEE) for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  6. What specialization should I choose to study MS in Abroad after completed B.Tech(Chemical Engineering)? Best country to study MS in Abroad?
  7. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  8. How to pursue M.Tech while studying B.Tech IIIrd year Civil
  9. How to do specialization in automobile engineering in USA?
  10. How can I get admission to study MS in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Mineral Engineering)? Best specialization to study in MS?
  11. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  12. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the subjects available for B.Tech?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Biotechnology if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
19th May 2015, 07:01 PM
Senior Member++++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 2,155
Default Re: What specialization should I take in Diploma in Engineering course to study B.Arch?

You will be able to get admission to the course of B.Arch directly in the 2nd year of the course.
So just make sure that you have good marks in the course of Diploma that you are pursuing.
There is no particular specialization that is available in the course of Diploma in Architecture.
So make sure you are able to gather the knowledge from your Diploma course and then just make sure that you prepare for the Lateral Entry Test(LET) and you will be able to get admission to the B.Arch course directly in the 2nd Year of the course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma? 2 11th July 2018 12:46 AM
Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture? 2 10th May 2017 03:49 PM
SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course? 1 19th February 2017 01:22 PM
Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? 6 1st February 2017 10:38 PM
Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course? 1 14th June 2016 03:16 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: