10th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it advisable to go for Engineering after diploma?

Is it better to go for engineering after diploma?or to go for a job?what will be useful for students by taking either of these two?

Please give me the sufficient answer for my question.

11th January 2015, 10:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it advisable to go for Engineering after diploma?

It is better to opt for Engineering course after completion of Diploma course rather than doing a job because you can gain more knowledge by doing Engineering course and at the same time, you can also find a lot of job opportunities after completion of your Engineering course. To get admission in Engineering course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET). By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course. Finally, I suggest you to pursue Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?