25th December 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?

hi, i have joined in first year diploma in ECE . Is there any available full part time courses while doing diploma by which i can get a better job .

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better to take admission between Part time MBA and Full time MBA being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What are the jobs after completing part time diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. What is the procedure to join M.E? Am I eligible to do M.A(Part time or Full time) after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering in correspondence
  4. Am I eligible for MBA(Part time, full time or distance after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. How can I join lateral entry in the college of engineering in gundy?
  6. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. When is TCS going to conduct Pool Campus in Bangalore?
  8. List of the colleges offering DGO courses in Ayurveda?
  9. Higher studies options after Diploma in Mechnical Engineering through part time while doing job
  10. Which field is better after completing BSc IT between MCA/MSCIT/MBA?
  11. Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books?
  12. Can I apply for post asking for full 3 years diploma in electrical engineering? Is 2 years diploma in electrical engineering after ITI equivalent to full 3 years diploma in electrical?
  13. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale?
  14. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
  15. Can I apply for Aircraft course after scoring 91% aggregate?
  16. How to get a job in government or private sector after completing diploma in Electronics Engineering with 75.80%
  17. Can I take admission in full time MBA course in reputed institute such as XISS Ranchi and IIM after PG in Automobile Engineering?
  18. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
6th January 2014, 04:14 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Full time course along with Diploma engineering for job?

It is good if you want to do any course along with diploma in ECE. There are many courses which you can do but i think you should choose that course which is related to your field that will give you extra benefit for your career. So, i think you should do any course which is related to your field.

And after diploma you should do degree in ECE it is best for your career. Now in the government jobs the minimum qualification is graduation. So, it is necessary to do degree after the diploma.

After that you will get good job in many companies related to your field and there are so many companies related to your field in India and outside India also.
Here are some companies in which you will get good job after the engineering.
BSNL
MTNL
Emphasis
Tech Mahindra
HCL
DELL
and there are also many other companies related to this field. and it is best if you will get job in these companies.
And it is best to do degree in ECE and after that you can also do masters in your field this will give you extra benefit for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?