16th February 2015, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in Diploma CET if completed Diploma in Karnataka but belongs to Meghalaya?

Hello sir,
i am from meghalaya i studied 10th standard in meghalaya.
i completed my 3 years diploma in karnataka
am i eligible for diploma CET entrance?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. Eligibility to appear in Diploma CET for a candidate who belongs to Karnataka and studied in AP?
  3. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
  4. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  5. Am I eligible for CET lateral entry exam after completing diploma in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers
  6. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  7. Am I eligible for CET exam in Bangalore? I have completed diploma in EEE in Karnataka
  8. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing diploma in Karnataka while not being a resident of Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma CET exam after diploma in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best Diploma CET classes in Karnataka?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide?
  12. Am I eligible to take CET exam for Diploma?
  13. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  14. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu?
  15. Last date of submission of form of diploma CET? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  16. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  17. When is the Karnataka CET for Diploma holders in Karnataka?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET examination for those who have studied in Karnataka from class 9th to diploma
7th March 2017, 08:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in Diploma CET if completed Diploma in Karnataka but belongs to Meghalaya?

Yes, you can apply for CET as an outside state category candidate. There are few seats reserved for outside state candidates and you can surely apply in that category. You won't get benefit of any reservation and also not eligible for government colleges through CET.

You will be eligible for admission at only private colleges through CET based on your rank in the CET. Therefore, no need to worry about anything, just be prepared for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?