30th March 2015, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SET if completed PGDM course?

Hello,
I want to appear in SET but I have done
PGDM course. Please let me know I am
eligible for giving SET according to my
qualification? Thank you.

6th April 2015, 05:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SET if completed PGDM course?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in SET (State Eligibility Test) after completion of PGDM course. If you have completed your Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) course from a recognized university/ board, then you are certainly eligible to appear in State Eligibility Test. PGDM course is equivalent to Post Graduation course and so you are eligible. Yes, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for SET Examination is "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation from a recognized university.

Candidates who have passed their Master's Degree recognized by UGC candidates having Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate awarded by Indian University are eligible. Since you are a PGDM post graduate, you are certainly eligible to appear in State Eligibility Test. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination and there is no upper age limit to appear in SET Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?