27th February 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PG diploma course after completion of 3 years diploma?

Hi, I have completed my 3 year diploma in automobile engineering and am working too I need to upgrade myself in my working field. I found a professional studies in an university as PG diploma course. Am I eligible to do that? Awaiting to get the answer for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  2. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for IIT after completion of diploma course?
  6. Can I get admission in B.A after completion of Diploma in Architecture?
  7. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for applying engineering course in other state after completion of polytechnic diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for BA course after completion of 3 years diploma course in Travel and Tourism?
  10. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for B.A directly after completion of diploma 3 years course and 2 years PG diploma from Pune University?
  12. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to give JEE exam after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma with CS course?
  15. What should I do next after completion of diploma course after 12th?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
3rd March 2017, 11:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PG diploma course after completion of 3 years diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have completed my 3 year diploma in automobile engineering and am working too I need to upgrade myself in my working field. I found a professional studies in an university as PG diploma course. Am I eligible to do that? Awaiting to get the answer for the same.
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for PG Diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for PG Diploma course.
3rd March 2017, 12:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PG diploma course after completion of 3 years diploma?

No, you are not eligible to apply for PG Diploma course just after completion of 3 year Diploma course. The basic educational qualification required for doing PG Diploma course is as follows.

>> You must have done Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject in which you are willing to do PG Diploma.

>> Or else you must have completed Graduation in the respective stream to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured in qualifying examination is 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?