27th February 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing external degree from AMIE after completion of diploma in Electrical?

Sir/Mam, My friend has completed electrical diploma course from BATU, Lonere. Now he is doing job in Kuwait. He wants to do external degree. Please tell me how he can do it from AMIE? Who can provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. AMIE is a good option after diploma with 12 hours job?
  2. Procedure to apply for B.E or AMIE course after doing diploma in electrical? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is AMIE degree holder eligible for IES examination?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of diploma course 3 years with CS?
  5. Can I do AMIE course after completion of Diploma course? Is it a good choice for me?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for AMIE after completion of CS diploma for 3 years?
  7. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  8. Which is the best course after diploma? Is AMIE the best option for me?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for AMIE after completion of 3 years diploma course in CS?
  10. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  11. How may I do AMIE Engineering? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've completed diploma in electrical engineering with 74.68% marks
  12. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if working as a Technical Assistant in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Can i do MSc IT after Diploma in same? What are the other options except B. Tech?
  14. After completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering? Which is a better course to do B.Tech or AMIE
  15. What is the procedure followed to do diploma in electrical through correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Procedure of doing courses from AMIE after Diploma from Polytechnic college?
  17. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  18. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
3rd March 2017, 05:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing external degree from AMIE after completion of diploma in Electrical?

You have to apply for registration at IEI, Kolkata for AMIE programme. You will be eligible for registration as a diploma holder. Just apply for it through their official website.

You need to send the application form with all the documents and fee to the given address. You will receive your registration details, if application is valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?