7th January 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?

Sir
I have completed 12th and got admission
in lateral entry in 2nd year of diploma
I did a diploma in regular course....
But in job field they want 3 years diploma course
i want to know that my certificate is equal to this?

10th January 2015, 07:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?

Yes, three years Diploma course is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma course. Generally, Diploma is of three years duration and Lateral Entry Diploma course is of two years duration after completion of 12th standard. Candidates who have completed 12th standard can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry process. So, we can say that Diploma course is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma course and you have mentioned that in job notification, candidates who have completed three years Diploma course are required. That means, candidates who have successfully completed three years Diploma course either in regular Diploma course or Lateral Entry Diploma course.
5th August 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether 3 years Diploma program is equivalent to Lateral Entry Diploma program?

After completed 2 years lateral entry diploma course how can I take admission in 3 years diploma course?
14th August 2015, 08:13 PM
DSP@1

Yes, the 3 year diploma course is equivalent to 2 lateral entry diploma.

If you had done your diploma course immediately after your 10th class then you might have done it for 3 years starting from 1st year.

If you had done your diploma after 2 years of your diploma then you can do you diploma only for two years by joining through lateral entry scheme.

But if you had done your diploma after 10th then you had done it in 3 years,if you had done it after 12th then you have to do it for 4 years which is the waste of one year.

So i prefer you to do 10th+diploam rather than 12th+diploma.
16th September 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN EEE THROUGH LATRAL ENTRY?VOCATIONAL COURSE IS ANY GOVT JOBS FILL 3 YERS MARKS SO HOW CAN I FILL THE 1ST YEAR MARKS AND DURATION OF COURSE
29th May 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR I HAVE COMPLETED MY DIPLOMA IN ME THROUGH LATERAL ENTRY?VOCATIONAL COURSE IS ANY GOVT JOBS FILL 3 YEARS MARKS SO HOW CAN I FILL THE 1ST YEAR MARKS AND DURATION OF COURSE??
6th February 2019, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed the course of mechanical Engineering in Polytechnic after that what kind of job are available in government and also in private secto after 10 2 non medical
22nd February 2019, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done diploma in machenical engineering (lateral entry) after 10 2
My demand will same in comparison with three years Holder diploma in engineering???

What is different between lateral entry and three years diploma???

Which one is best and which one is good??
25th May 2019, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

It is easy or tough lateral entry diploma than 3years diploma
4th August 2019, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

lateral entry diploma is equivalent to 3 year diploma? is there any supreme courts judgement
5th August 2019, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

I have completed lateral diploma course after then how to do three years diploma course. Can we have waste other three years for three years diploma course . It's mean we have waste our five years in diploma.
3rd September 2019, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What Syllabus for upbte lateral entry in 378 EE
10th September 2019, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I have done my diploma in 2015 and in 2016 i have done 12th in non med can i attach my 12th certificate with diploma to convert as leet
1st November 2019, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Can i join b.tech through let if I had joined diploma through lateral entry?
21st November 2019, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering ( lateral entry) .so can I get job in private or govt. Sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?