27th February 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks? And in 10th I have only 34 percentage marks. Can you please tell me if am eligible or not? Awaiting to get the response on the same soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to B.Tech 5th semester after completion of three years diploma course?
  2. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and negative marking scheme in LEET for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 98 marks in D-CET and secured 67% in 5th and 6th semester of Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?
  5. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  6. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
  7. Is it possible to get admission for 5th semester B.Tech after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  8. Eligibility to appear in GATE for B.Tech 5th semester student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  9. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  10. Admission eligibility in Masters in Business economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. JEE or other B.Tech entrance exams on the basis of Diploma engineering?
  12. How can I apply for MSW? I am doing my 5th semester in BCA
  13. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  14. Can I join Indian Army with arrears in Mechanical Diploma?
  15. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in L&T for Civil Engineering Diploma 5th semester student?
  16. Am I eligible to go for TCS campus placement if I have 1 backpaper with 59 percentae marks till 5th semester?
  17. Last 15 years solved question papers for 5th semester Diploma in Civil Engineering of KGP
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Jobs in IT Companies having scored 72% in 10th, 53% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% till 5th semester of B.Tech course?
2nd March 2017, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks? And in 10th I have only 34 percentage marks. Can you please tell me if am eligible or not? Awaiting to get the response on the same soon. Thank you!
After completion of diploma course in Electrical Engineering, you can join Indian Army through Group X Technical.

Applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for Group X Technical exam.

Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?