3rd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?

Dear sir, I have 2 backlogs in 3rd semester of Diploma and 3 backlogs in 4th semester of Diploma. Now Fail remarks are appearing on 3rd and 4th semester result. Could you please tell me that whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester of Diploma with the above criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for 5th semester if get 6 KT in 3rd and 4th semesters? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Diploma to Degree admission after qualifying 5th & 6th semesters and without clearing 1st to 4th semester?
  3. Will I face any difficulty in Campus recruitment after clearing backlogs?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT after completing B.E? I have backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters
  5. Can I complete my Graduation (BBM) from Karnataka if I discontinued after the 4th semester with backlogs?
  6. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  7. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  8. Eligibility to continue 3rd semester of Civil Engineering in abroad after detaining 4th and 5th semester?
  9. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  10. Can I pursue M.Com having a compartment paper in 5th semester of B.Com?
  11. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  12. Will I get Jobs in Companies having cleared 2 backlogs by 5th semester of my Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  14. Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?
  15. how can i join indian navy being in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of job will I get after my B.Com degree
  17. What is the syllabus of Aptitude Test of TCS?
  18. Internship at ISRO being in 2nd year CSE?
3rd August 2016, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue 5th semester Diploma course without qualifying 3rd and 4th semesters. You can clear all your backlogs of Diploma course before completion of three years Diploma course. There will be minimum and maximum duration for each and every course. As the minimum duration of Diploma course is 3 years, you can clear all your backlogs before completion of your 6 semesters and you are eligible to pursue 5th semester of Diploma course.
10th June 2018, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether am I eligible to pursue 5th semester if there are backlogs in 3rd and 4th semesters of Diploma?

Sir, I Had 4 Backlogs in 3rd semester and 6 backlogs in 4th semester, Totally i Had 10 backlogs in my diploma course Now will i Have Eligibility to Attend my 5th Semester Exams
3rd August 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

I have 2 semester 1 sub back can I get 5 semester exam
9th February 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I have 4 backlogs in 3rd semester & 2 backlogs in 4 semester.... Iam eligible for 5th semester
9th November 2021, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 backlogs in first semester and 4 backlogs in 3rd semester total 7 iam eligible to 5th semester
17th November 2021, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have in1sem 1 backlog and 3 rd sem 3 backlogs is their total 4 backlog
Sir can eligibility for 5 the sem
30th November 2021, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

If I have subjects in 1st year, am i eligible for 5th sem
15th December 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 4 back logs can I eligible to 3 semester
24th June 2022, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

i am back one subject 5 semester in polytechnic exam i eligible to 6 semester ??????
9th February 2023, 06:13 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 2 paper carry in 1sem can i am eligible for 5th sèm in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?