27th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.A. in Economics. I want to get job in any good company. So, I want to do Accounting Software Diploma course. But I am from Arts background so am I eligible to apply for this course?

2nd July 2016, 10:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Accounting Software course being an Economics graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, yes you are certainly eligible to do Diploma in Accounting software course. Diploma in Accounting software course is a Diploma level course and not a Graduate or Post Graduate level course. So the minimum qualification required to do this course is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

So you can apply for this course on the basis of 12th Class. As you have completed B.A in Economics, yes you are eligible to do this Diploma in Accounting Software Course. After successful completion of this course you may find employment opportunities in Sales, Education and Teaching, Marketing, Banking and Insurance fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?