29th June 2016, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Comparison between Mechanical and Civil to study in Diploma?

Hi,
I want to know the comparison between Mechanical Diploma and Civil Diploma courses. Can you compare this course and highlight to me as I am confuse which one to choose. Kindly help me!

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study AMIE Civil for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  2. Is it possible to take admission in Civil after doing diploma in Mechanical? What is the criteria for the same?
  3. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  4. Can i get admission in B.Sc after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  5. Comparison between Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Computer Science branches of engineering
  6. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  7. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  8. How should I change branch to mechanical from civil? I am studying diploma in civil engineering
  9. Is Diploma after 12th useful in comparison to B.Tech?
  10. Is diploma in mechanical equivalent to diploma in civil? -- [New]
  11. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  12. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  13. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  14. How to complete my diploma course while working in public sector?
  15. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to study after diploma in mechanical branch?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
30th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Comparison between Mechanical and Civil to study in Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to know the comparison between Mechanical Diploma and Civil Diploma courses. Can you compare this course and highlight to me as I am confuse which one to choose. Kindly help me!

The aspirant can choose any one of the course depending upon his interest. Both the courses are good courses, you can choose any one of the course. But, the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering has upper hand slightly, because the job opportunities for the Mechanical Diploma holders are diversified.
They can work in various fields with mechanical diploma. Whereas the Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates will have limited chances and should work in construction companies only. Best of luck for your studies.
3rd July 2016, 09:53 AM
shreenivas A
Junior Member+

Default Re: Comparison between Mechanical and Civil to study in Diploma?

Diploma in Mechanical Engineering has upper hand slightly, because the job opportunities for the Mechanical Diploma holders are diversified.
They can work in various fields with mechanical diploma. Whereas the Diploma in Civil Engineering candidates will have limited chances and should work in construction companies only. Best of luck for your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?