18th September 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?

I am doing diploma from ugc recognized university.can i apply for a railway job any government job vicky vikash (E.E). Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. How can I find a job in railway sector after completion of my Diploma in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for the Railway driver job after completion of 12th commerce course?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Railway job after completion of B.Tech in distance mode?
  6. Is there any vacancy for getting railway or any government job after completion of diploma in CSE?
  7. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  12. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of 12th with 51% marks?
  14. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  15. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for applying government or semi government job after completion of diploma in taxation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? -- [New]
18th September 2016, 08:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can apply for government job or railway job after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised university. Diploma holders can apply for RRB examinations or you can also apply for DRDO examination. You need to appear in the written examination, qualify it and participate in next rounds which is personal interview. If you perform well in all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can get a job in government sector or in railways.
19th September 2016, 09:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing diploma from ugc recognized university.can i apply for a railway job any government job vicky vikash (E.E). Can you please give me the complete details on the same? What is the minimum criteria required to be eligible? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of diploma course in EE, you can apply for Indian Railway jobs in Assistant Loco Pilot examination.

Those candidates who have completed diploma and ITI course from a recognized University are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot exam.

Age criteria:-

Minimum age =20 years
Maximum age =30 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?