27th August 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma courses in mechanical and electronic after tenth standard?

After completion of tenth standard can I go for ITI in the field of mechanical or electrical diploma an after completion of diploma course can I join for engineering? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.

27th August 2016, 08:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma courses in mechanical and electronic after tenth standard?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to do ITI course in Mechanical or Electric field after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. You can get direct admission in second year of Diploma course after completion of your ITI course and after completion of your Diploma course, you are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years Engineering course through lateral entry admission process by appearing and qualifying lateral entry examinations like LEET, JELET, ECET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state board of technical education.
27th August 2016, 08:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma courses in mechanical and electronic after tenth standard?

Yes, you can surely apply for ITI diploma courses based on your class tenth qualification. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam.

Hence, just apply for the entrance exam when notification is announced. Also, be prepared for the entrance exam, so that you can get admission at the best institution.
27th August 2016, 09:03 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in diploma course after 10th. The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised board. There is entrance examination conducted by state government for admission in government colleges.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in engineering course after pursuing diploma course through LEET. LEET is conducted for admission in 2nd year of course B.Tech/B.E course directly.

So, you can pursue diploma course after 10th if you are interested in it.
28th August 2016, 01:24 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the common eligibility to appear for entrance examination or to get admission in diploma course is :-

Candidate must have passed 10th from recognised board.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in board examination.

So, you can prepare for examination and qualify in it for admission in three year diploma course from any recognised university.

The candidates who have passed diploma degree are eligible to pursue engineering courses after qualifying in Lateral Entry Entrance Test.
28th August 2016, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of tenth standard can I go for ITI in the field of mechanical or electrical diploma an after completion of diploma course can I join for engineering? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed for the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, ITI candidates are eligible to take admission in diploma course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard or ITI course are eligible to get admission diploma course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?