26th October 2016, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to join MA degree after completion of SSLC?

What should I do to join MA degree after completion of SSLC? Can you please guide me with the complete details on this? What is the procedure I need to follow to ensure that I will do the course? Awaiting to get the complete response soon!

31st October 2016, 12:50 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to join MA degree after completion of SSLC?

MA stands for Master of Arts and it is master degree course of two year duration.

The minimum required qualification to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, it is not possible to get the admission in MA after SSLC from a recognised board.
31st October 2016, 06:57 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to join MA degree after completion of SSLC?

SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate. This certificate you obtain after passing tenth standard from any recognized board. You can not pursue Master of Arts directly after passing tenth standard.

After tenth standard, you should first do 10+2 in any stream either arts or science or commerce then bachelor's degree then you will be eligible to pursue Master of Arts. There is no possibility to directly pursue Master of Arts after tenth standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?