5th December 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?

I am 10th pass but I fail in chemistry by 2 marks can I do diploma engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in engineering after 10th but failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  2. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  3. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th?
  4. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  5. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  6. How can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if failed in 12th and completed DCA?
  7. Courses related to Microbiology and Biotechnology to pursue for B.Sc(Chemistry) failed candidate?
  8. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  9. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  10. Can I study B.Sc in Chemistry if failed in Maths but qualified in 12th CBSE?
  11. Can I do Software Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis if failed in 12th Commerce?
  12. How to become Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Is it good to take admission in AMIE after Diploma completion?
  14. Which course can a 12th failed candidate do? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already?
  16. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  17. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
5th December 2015, 12:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?

Candidates who have qualified 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course. So, if you have qualified all subjects in your 10th standard, you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course else you are not eligible to do Diploma in Engineering course. You have mentioned in your query that you have failed chemistry subject by 2 marks in your 10th standard, so, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course. So, I suggest you to appear in Supplementary examination to qualify in that subject to be eligible to pursue Diploma in Engineering course.
6th December 2015, 11:44 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?

Students who clear all the subjects in Tenth Standard can do Diploma by writing an entrance exam and scoring the cut off marks in it.Your question wasn't clear.If you have failed in Chemistry in your Tenth Standard then you cannot join in Diploma of any course.You should re-write your Chemistry Exam and clear it.If you have failed in Inter in Chemistry Subject then you can join diploma by writing the Entrance Exam for diploma with Eligibility of Tenth.Inter Marks is not considered even if you have failed as you are attending the entrance exam based on your Tenth eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?