21st December 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do diploma in Metallurgy through distance mode after having 15 years of work experience?

I am having experience 15 years, now I want Diploma/Degree in metallurgy through distance mode please do the need full.? Please provide me the minimum criteria required for the same? It will be really helpful if you can guide me on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Distance metallurgy degree course after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do B.E in Metallurgy in distance learning mode
  3. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  4. Am I eligible to study distance Diploma in Metallurgy being an employee of Manufacturing plant since 5 years and Chemistry graduate?
  5. How to do B.E Metallurgy in distance learning?
  6. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  7. How may i continue my higher degree through distance learning? I have completed diploma in metallurgy and have 3 years experience.
  8. Any college or university offers Diploma in Metallurgy through distance learning mode?
  9. Can I do Diploma in Metallurgy or M.Sc in Material science having 10 years experience after B.Sc?
  10. How to do M.tech in Material Science in distance mode?
  11. List of colleges in Tamilnadu to do Diploma Automobile for ITI candidate having 5 years work experience?
  12. Which is the best demanded PG course for a B.Com graduate with two years Experience in CA Articleship? Can i do MBA via distance learning?
  13. From which university I should do distance PhD in Architectural & Urban Planning being a PG Diploma holder with 28 years of experience?
  14. Institutes providing M.Tech Metallurgy admission by distance education mode?
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  16. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  17. List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
23rd December 2016, 04:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Metallurgy through distance mode after having 15 years of work experience?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to pursue Diploma in Metallurgy after having 15 years of work experience if you have completed required educational qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th form a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are definitely eligible for the Diploma course in Metallurgy.
23rd December 2016, 05:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in Metallurgy through distance mode after having 15 years of work experience?

Yes, you can always opt for Diploma in Metallurgy course after having 15 years of work experience, there is no such problem in it.

You should just have completed your 10th grade from a recognized board and will have to appear for CET examination conducted by the prospective open university. Once you clear the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?