21st December 2016, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode?

What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode? Can you please give me the details on the same? I just need to know the information soon as possible. Please provide me the details soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode?
  2. Procedure to pursue M.Com in regular or distance mode -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode from UP?
  4. What will be the future prospect if I got admission in the PGD course through distance mode along with M.Pharma?
  5. Where and How to do Ph.D in distance mode after completion of M.Ed course?
  6. What is the procedure followed for joining diploma in distance mode education?
  7. Eligibility of doing M.Sc in Botany through correspondence after B.Sc and B.Ed?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Arch in distance mode?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do marketing diploma course in distance mode after completion of 12th?
  10. Procedure to apply for diploma in civil engineering through distance mode?
  11. List of Schools in Ahmadabad to study 11th with Commerce stream in Distance mode? Procedure to get admission in such schools?
  12. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in Management through distance mode?
  13. Can I pursue B.Tech from distance mode after completing Diploma?
  14. Can a BBA holder do CS in distance mode? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for CS?
  15. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  16. Can I pursue B.E through distance mode after passing Metallurgical Diploma Engineering?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  18. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd December 2016, 04:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode?

In order to pursue Diploma courses, candidates must have to complete class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it.
Now to get admission in the said course, candidates must have to appear in the Entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National Council, qualifying in which they can take admission in different Colleges offering the said course through distance mode.
23rd December 2016, 05:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing diploma in distance mode?

The minimum eligibility criteria is that the candidate should have completed their 10th standard from a recognized board.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the open university and once you clear the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in the above mentioned course from an open university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?