2nd May 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course?

Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 80% in 10th Board exam?
  2. Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  9. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  10. Can I join in Aeronautical course after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  11. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  12. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  13. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How to get admission for study Diploma Aeronautical on 10th basis?
  15. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
  16. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  17. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  18. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
5th May 2016, 08:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course? Can someone please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!
If you have completed diploma in Marine/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University, then you are eligible for B.Tech or B.E in Marine/ Aeronautical Engineering.

This exam is conducted through the lateral entry exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
5th May 2016, 10:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for Marine or Aeronautical after completion of diploma course?

If you are pursuing the diploma course in any of the above said course, then you are eligible to get admission to pursue degree course in the same. For that you have to appear in the entrance examinations such LEET, JELET or any other entrance examinations conducted by the different Universities, qualifying in which you can take admission directly in the second year of the degree course.
6th May 2016, 12:50 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma in Marine Engineering course after Diploma course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Diploma course in Mechanical / Electrical and Electronics / with 50% marks. The maximum age limit should be 28 years. The candidate should be fit medically to sail. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in Maritime Foundation, the website link is http://www.maritime-foundation.com/dme.php

You can also study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma course. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The course is available in many engineering colleges in India. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in the following colleges like
6th May 2016, 06:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Marine or Aeronautical field after completion of your Diploma course. You just need to have to apply for the job post as and when the vacancies are declared. So, try to keep yourself updated by visiting the site time and again.
27th May 2016, 12:47 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Since, you have not mention your Diploma specialization so its difficult for us state that you are not eligible or not. If you have completed Diploma in any one of the below Specialization then definitely eligible for sure.

The candidate must complete Diploma in Marine/ Aeronautical Engineering from a recognized University to be eligible for B.Tech or B.E in Marine/ Aeronautical Engineering course. The candidate must score more than 50% of marks at Diploma course.

The Diploma students are directly eligible to join in 2nd year B.Tech or B.E through Lateral entry. The candidate required to appear and qualify in the Lateral entry entrance exam to get 2nd year B.Tech or B.E admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?