31st May 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in VNIT collage, Nagpur after competition of diploma?

I have completed my diploma this year in etc branch...I would like to complete B.E from vnit...do i want to ask that can i get admission in vnit after completion of diploma.....what is the procedure........? Looking forward to get the answer. plz telll......

Thank you!!!!!

2nd June 2015, 10:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in VNIT collage, Nagpur after competition of diploma?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.E course in VNIT, Nagpur after completion of your three years Diploma course. Admissions in VNIT are offered only to candidates those who have completed 12th standard from a recognised board and those who have qualified in JEE Mains examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to appear in JEE Main examination and you cannot get admission in B.E course in VNIT.
2nd June 2015, 02:00 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in VNIT collage, Nagpur after competition of diploma?

I am sorry to say that, you are not eligible to get admission in VNIT(Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology), because VNIT offers Bachelors courses admission by considering candidates performance in JEE main exam. But, as a diploma student, you are not eligible to appear for JEE main exam. So, you can get Bachelors course admission in VNIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?