2nd March 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a Visa after scoring 5.5 band for pursuing PG Diploma?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in CSE and now I want to pursue PG Diploma from Abroad. I have 5.5 Band score so I want to know am I eligible to get a Visa after scoring 5.5 band for pursuing PG Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

6th March 2017, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Visa after scoring 5.5 band for pursuing PG Diploma?

Yes, there are many universities abroad which accept 5.5 band score for admission. Most of the them have this score as the minimum required criteria. Hence, no need to worry about your score.

Just apply for admission based on your score. If you are getting admission in a decent university, then you will surely get visa.
9th March 2017, 09:07 AM
Sam James

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a Visa after scoring 5.5 band for pursuing PG Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Tech in CSE and now I want to pursue PG Diploma from Abroad. I have 5.5 Band score so I want to know am I eligible to get a Visa after scoring 5.5 band for pursuing PG Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.
It is not possible with IELTS 5.5 score to get into a good university.

You should do 3 things:

1. Clear GRE
2. Clear IELTS with score above 7
3. Get equivalence certificate for your B.Tech degree

Once after this, universities will call you for interview based on your score. Also the customer care cells in each universities are so efficient in communicating the detailed requirements so that you can directly email teh concerned university for their particular requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?