1st December 2016, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma?

Sir, My name is pradip debnath .I complete diploma in mechanical engineering after vocational education.I admitted in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme after passing (X 2) vocational stream course. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO, and other government job vacancies where 3 years diploma is mentioned in notification.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO and other government jobs being a vocational stream holder?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job in SAIL, Railways, BHEL and DRDO if I am color blind?
  3. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for DRDO diploma post after completion of diploma course?
  7. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma in electrical from LEET? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  12. List of Books which should be preferred by ECE engineers for the preparation of government Jobs like at BSNL,DRDO,ISRO,NTPC,SAIL,BHEL ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course?
  14. What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in Maharashtra or any other private jobs after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  16. Can I get any government or private job after diploma in horticulture?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs after completion of diploma?
  18. List of government jobs to apply for diploma in paint technology?
1st December 2016, 07:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of your three years Diploma course from a recognised institute. If the Diploma holders are eligible to apply for job as mentioned in the notification, you can apply for job even if you have secured lateral entry admission in Diploma course. To get government jobs like SAIL and DRDO, you need to work very hard as there will be tough competition to get a government job.
1st December 2016, 07:55 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible for the Government jobs after the completion of Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed three years Diploma course from a recognised University can definitely apply for the Government jobs like SAIL, DRDO and other job vacancies where Diploma criteria is required.
2nd December 2016, 12:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My name is pradip debnath .I complete diploma in mechanical engineering after vocational education.I admitted in 2nd year through lateral entry scheme after passing (X 2) vocational stream course. Can I apply for SAIL, DRDO, and other government job vacancies where 3 years diploma is mentioned in notification.

Yes, you are eligible for government jobs like SAIL and DRDO after completion of 3 years diploma engineering course. There are various vacancies are available in SAIL like Operator cum Technician Trainee. The eligibility to apply for the post is a pass in Matriculation and three years full time Diploma in Engineering from Government recognized institute in Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Ceramics discipline. The selection will be done on the basis of performance of individuals in the Written Examination and Skill Test/Trade Test. You can also find the job notifications in the DRDO and SAIL official website. The links are SAIL and DRDO
2nd December 2016, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are some technical jobs in SAIL and DRDO for which diploma qualification is required. You can surely apply for those jobs, when there is a job notification. Selection will be on the basis of performance in written exam and skill tests conducted by SAIL and DRDO.

Hence, just make sure that you are well prepared for the written exam and skill tests according to the latest pattern. You can apply for DRDO CEPTAM and SAIL junior technician jobs.
22nd February 2017, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am completed three years Diploma Paint Technology so I can which Government Department apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?