10th February 2012, 10:44 AM
Nagamani Ganapathy

Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?

My daughter studied in Singapore upto 10th and she is doing her 11th here. Both me and my husband did our complete education in Karnataka. Is she eligible to take CET here?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  2. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
  3. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  4. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  5. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  6. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  7. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET exam? I have done my 10th from M.P and 12th from Karnataka
  9. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka-CET being a domicile of Goa?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  12. Will I be eligible for Karnataka CET after studying in class 11th in CBSE board? My parents are from Karnataka
  13. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  14. Eligibility for CET exam in 2013 after 11th and 12th from Andhra state board and 4th to 10th from CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  16. Am I eligible for KCET exam if I studied upto 10th in Karnataka?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in Karnataka CET if completed 10th in Karnataka but Intermediate in Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
28th December 2012, 05:48 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: Is a candidate passed 10th from Singapore and doing 11th from Karnataka, eligible to appear for CET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagamani Ganapathy View Post
My daughter studied in Singapore upto 10th and she is doing her 11th here. Both me and my husband did our complete education in Karnataka. Is she eligible to take CET here?
hello sir,

yes, your daughter is eligible for the KCET exam. because you have to show that your family is belonged to karnataka state. not a matter where you studied. but you should be a citizen of karnataka.

i think you are living in karnataka. so, you can show your ration card which shows that your daughter is the citizen of karnataka. so, there is no doubt. your daughter can write test easily.

all the best for your daughter's future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?