7th March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?

Dear Sir,
I have completed 12th from Biology.
But I want to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course.
I want to know that I am eligible to study this Diploma?
Thanks & Regards
Mohit Sharma.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?
  2. Chemical Engineering or Pharmacy, which is better to study in Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  4. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Pharmacy after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  6. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. Is it possible to do MBBS now in Andhra Pradesh as after completing my B.Tech I was working for last 5 years? Am I still eligible to study my +2(with biology ) and sit for EAMCET (Medicine)?
  8. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  9. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  10. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  11. Are there any chemical diploma engineering colleges?
  12. Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for Diploma courses after 12th Biology?
  14. Am I eligible for MBA after finishing diploma in Petro Chemical Engineering?
  15. How can I become a chemical engineer after completing 12th in biology?
  16. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  17. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
11th March 2015, 03:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?

Admission in a Diploma course is based on 10th basis, therefore, you can definitely apply for Polytechnic entrance exam for getting admission. 10+2 stream doesn't matter and it will not help you to get any advantage during admission. Admission is purely based on the entrance exam performance. Therefore, just be prepared for the entrance exam if you want to get admission in a top polytechnic institute. Every state has their own polytechnic entrance exam and you must apply for your home state entrance exam. You can also apply for other state entrance exam but you will be counted as outside state category candidate and will not be eligible for any reservation in case you belong to reserved category.
11th March 2015, 08:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th Biology?

Yes, you are definitely eligible to study diploma course in Chemical Engineering after completion of 10+2 even if you had Biology in your 12th standard. The eligibility criteria for diploma course is- you should have passed 10th standard. Hence you can definitely opt for diploma course in Chemical Engineering. You can appear in the state level entrance exam for admission in the polytechnic colleges of the concerned state for diploma course as well as appear for the entrance exam conducted by various private and autonomous universities for admission in the polytechnic institutes under them to pursue diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?