14th May 2013, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?

am i eligible to study biomedical engineering after 12th without biology.i have studied computer science group in 12th standard. what are the jobs available for biomedical engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do biomedical engineering after passing 12th in biology group with 82%
  2. Am i eligible to get admission in Biomedical engineering after passing 12th with 58%?
  3. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I be able to apply for Biomedical after passing 12th?
  5. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  6. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  7. What can I do after inter biology? What career can I pursue between Genetics engineering, biomedical engineering?
  8. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  9. Am i eligible for Biomedical engineering in AIIMS
  10. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  11. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  12. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  13. Which is better between Biomedical Engineering and Marine Biology? Which has a better scope?
  14. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore? -- [New]
  15. Are BIPC intermediate course candidates eligible to study biomedical engineering?
  16. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  17. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  18. Are Biomedical engineering Students eligible to join M.Tech Biotechnology?
7th July 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?

i am intrested to study biomedical i have passed hsc exam with pcm & computer science
23rd January 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study biomedical engineering after passing 12th with Biology?

Can I do biomedical engineering in IIT after passing 12th with biology?
21st May 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biomedical engineering after 12 th with PCMgroup?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?