21st March 2011, 09:36 PM
neeraj.729

Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?

Hi

I have done my diploma in chemical engineering after 10+2 in non-medical in 2001. presently iam working in pharmaceutiacal company. I want to B.tech in Chemical engg. Kindly suggest from where can i do except AMIE

22nd March 2011, 03:56 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?

Hiiiiii,

YES, you can do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001.

Good Luck
23rd April 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001?

what is the procedure for joining in amie?
25th April 2011, 09:39 PM
srivastava561990

first you should register yourself in nodal centers.then you will get study material and prospectus about exam.after reading terms and condition properly you can start your study. thank you...
6th June 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

can you give me a information about higher studies completion of 3 1\2 years diploma in chemical engineering
3rd July 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

HELLO I AM FINAL YEAR CHEMICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT FROM GUJARAT.I WANT TO DO M.TECH PART TIME IN GUJARAT SO PLEASE GUIDE ME.
8th July 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

How many subject we have to study for A.M.I.E
29th July 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I Mahendra Shahane membership no ( T- 156084-4) has initially applied for technician membership and which was confirmed on 22/05/10. But i didn't appear to any winter or summer session examinations, as i got the admission to karnataka polytechnic diploma course (part time) in chemical engineering field. Now if i attempt the required four subjects of section A (Sr.technician member) and passed out during this due course of three years of diploma, then after my completion and submission of diploma certificate will you allow me to attempt section B exams and can you give me exemption of remaining subjects of section A, as i had upgraded my qualification. You may feel i can directly write AMIE exams instead of taking admission to diploma, but as i am away from studies for almost 20 years diploma is helping me to refresh my mind. Totally in dilema how to go ahead with AMIE. Pls guide me waiting for your favourable reply.
29th August 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS AMIE ?
29th August 2011, 10:20 PM
rana2011
Banned

YES, you can do AMIE after doing Diploma in Chemical Engineering after 12th(Non Medical) in 2001.

Thanks!!
7th November 2011, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i came to know, AMIE is equivalent to B.E/B.TECH
most probably industries prefer bachlor degree holders , why not AIE holders , any reason then why?
Or any wrong by me, suggest on the basis of AMIE
7th November 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
i came to know, AMIE is equivalent to B.E/B.TECH
most probably industries prefer bachlor degree holders , why not AIE holders , any reason then why?
Or any wrong by me, suggest on the basis of AMIE
12th November 2011, 01:28 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

sir,
I Mahendra Shahane membership no ( T- 156084-4) has initially applied for technician membership and which was confirmed on 22/05/10. But i didn't appear to any winter or summer session examinations, as i got the admission to karnataka polytechnic diploma course (part time) in chemical engineering field. Now if i attempt the required four subjects of section A (Sr.technician member) and passed out during this due course of three years of diploma, then after my completion and submission of diploma certificate will you allow me to attempt section B exams and can you give me exemption of remaining subjects of section A, as i had upgraded my qualification. You may feel i can directly write AMIE exams instead of taking admission to diploma, but as i am away from studies for almost 20 years diploma is helping me to refresh my mind. Totally in dilema how to go ahead with AMIE. Pls guide me waiting for your favourable reply.
2nd February 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed in diploma in chemical engg.Sir i want to know can i do amie from mechanical branch
15th May 2012, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

after diploma in chemical engg tell me shortly avail degree with huge sallary woke up...
4th June 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in chemical emgineering and I have 11 years work experience in industry. I would like to continue my qualification. which course Can I do ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?