14th December 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I am doing Diploma course in civil engineering. I want to know if i am qualified for the teaching jobs on the basis of this Diploma qualification?

14th December 2015, 09:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

No, you are not eligible for tecahing after completion of your Diploma in Civil Engineering. To be eligible to get a teacher job, you must have completed B.Ed course from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued B.Ed course, you are not eligible for teaching after completion of your Diploma course. So, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma course, so, that you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course and after completion of B.Ed course, you can go into teaching field.
15th December 2015, 01:56 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i qualified for teaching after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?

No you are not eligible for the teaching job as you have not completed your Bachelor Degree and your Master Degree.
In the field of Engineering to become a teacher in Diploma you need to have a minimum qualification of B.Tech.
You need to complete your B.Tech Degree to become a teacher for the Diploma courses.
To become a teacher for the B.Tech course you need to have a M.Tech Degree.
As of now you are not eligible to become a teacher.
20th December 2015, 10:19 PM
monikasiri

You are eligible for teaching after completing Diploma but only in schools or in Private Diploma colleges in contract basis.To teach in Government Diploma colleges or any other students,the minimum qualification is completing B.E or B.Tech.So,for a better future I will suggest you to complete your Engineering for many opportunities in teaching field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?