4th December 2015, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of Diploma in Information Technology?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Diploma in Information Technology. Please give me advice that after Diploma what I should do? Please help me.

15th December 2015, 07:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Information Technology?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Information Technology, you can pursue your higher studies or you can do a job. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies then, you can opt for B.E/B.Tech course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing in LEET/ECET/JELET examinations. If you are interested to do a job the, you can find many job opportunities in both private and public sector companies.
15th December 2015, 11:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of Diploma in Information Technology?

You can pursue the course of B.Tech in Information Technology after the completion of Diploma in Information Technology.
After the completion of B.Tech in Information Technology there is a lot of job opportunities for you.
It is best for you to do this as once you have a B.Tech Degree you will be eligible for many jobs and the salary paid will be be much more as compared to the salary that is paid to a Diploma holder.
So if you complete your B.Tech now it will be beneficial in the long run.
20th December 2015, 10:12 PM
monikasiri

You have two options to do after Diploma.You can either do a job or higher studies like B.E and B.Tech.As you completed diploma in Information Technology,you can get salary of 6,000-15,000.If you want to study further,you should write an entrance exam conducted by State Board of Technical Education.

This exam consists of choosing pattern.Questions include Mathematics,Physics,Chemistry and subjects of respective branch.As you are an Information Technology students subjects like Java,DBMS,Computer Networks,Operating System etc include.You can also do job and study simultaneously.Many colleges provide courses where you can just attend the practical examinations and End exams.As you completed diploma in Information Technology,you can either do your engineering in Computer Science of Engineering or in Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?