29th October 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

An Arts graduate can study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course? What is the criteria for it?

Sir, I have completed Bachelor degree in Art and now want to study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course. Am I eligible to study this course? What is the criteria for it?

Related Questions:
30th October 2017, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: An Arts graduate can study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course? What is the criteria for it?

In order to study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university.

> You should have secured at least 55% to 60% marks during your bachelor's degree. However, the marks may vary from one institute to another.

Hence, with the above conditions you can apply for PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course.
31st October 2017, 02:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: An Arts graduate can study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course? What is the criteria for it?

Yes, definitely an Arts graduate can study PG Diploma in Hotel & Resort Management course.
Those candidates who have completed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Hotel and Resort Management.
31st October 2017, 05:15 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely that you are eligible to opt for the PG Diploma in Hotel and Resort Management course after the completion of your Graduation in Arts stream, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel and Resort Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?