29th October 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?

I am studying BDS course and wanted to study further after it. So, give me details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for me?

Related Questions:
31st October 2017, 08:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?

Details Regarding Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry Course:-
  • To apply for post graduate diploma in clinical dentistry minimum qualification required to apply is BDS (Bachelors in Dental Surgery) from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.
  • Duration of post graduate diploma in clinical dentistry after having BDS degree is 2 years.
  • Major Subjects to be studied in Pg diploma course in clinical dentistry are Applied anatomy, Conservation dentistry, Endodontics, Dentistry, Clinical etc.

Benefits of PG Diploma in Clinical Dentistry after BDS:-

- Post graduate diploma in clinical dentistry is beneficial to gain skills and techniques regarding diagnosis and treatment of dental disease and appearance in an pleasant manner.

- Post graduate diploma provides knowledge regarding performing root canal treatment and associated surgical procedure to get rid of tooth disease problems.

- After having post graduate diploma in clinical dentistry after BDS it increase your employment area and job options, you can apply for career options like Dentist, Medical transcription trainee, Orhtopedist, Medical coordinator, Dental assistant, dental lab technician etc.
31st October 2017, 05:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course? Is it beneficial for BDS student?

Of course yes. Doing this Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course is beneficial for BDS background candidates.

Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Dentistry course in order to be eligible.

>> As you are doing BDS course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Dentistry course.

>> If you are willing to pursue higher studies, you may pursue MDS (Master's in Dental) course after completion of studies for finding good number of career opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?