4th January 2018, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can a graduate study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges? When to apply for it?

I am graduate and willing to make career in Hotel industry so, I am willing to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges. Am I eligible for it? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course should I do in order to have a good job and high post in Hospitality sector?
  2. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  4. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  5. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  6. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  8. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  9. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  10. Vacancies available in governemnt undertakings for Diploma in Management and Catering Technology in Housekeeping Management?
  11. Can i get government job after Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  12. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  13. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  14. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  15. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  17. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  18. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
10th January 2018, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a graduate study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges? When to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am graduate and willing to make career in Hotel industry so, I am willing to study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology from government colleges. Am I eligible for it? When to apply for it?

Yes, a graduate can study Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course from Government Institute of Hotel & Catering Technology, Nagpur. Eligibility to study the Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology in the Government Institute of Hotel & Catering Technology, Nagpur is a pass in Class XII or Higher Secondary Examinations in science or arts or commerce or home science with English as compulsory subject. Duration of the course is three years. Admission to the courses will be done during the month of July or August. Candidates have to contact the institution for exact details. Government Institute of Hotel & Catering Technology, Nagpur website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?