5th September 2014, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Available posts in MES and Railways for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i had completed my diploma in mechanical engg and i want to know what are post in military engg service and in railway. on basis of diploma .

3rd January 2016, 07:53 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Available posts in MES and Railways for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

After Diploma, it is better you go for Engineering if you are aim in joining Railways or Defense mainly.
In Railways, you have some options after completing your Diploma, but in case of Defense you have very limited opportunities.
Once you complete you Under Graduation in the corresponding department, you have great opportunities available.

You can join Defense through CDS which is conducted twice every year by the UPSC.
There are some other notifications given in the respective website about the recruitment. Each and every job will be recruited through SSB interviews.
Note: Notifications will be for only male candidates or both male and female or sometimes it will be for Unmarried candidates.

Railways is one of the best department in India to work for and it is the most populous industry in India. It has been the backbone of India and the largest network in the world.
Posts including Technical or Non Technical recruitment is conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. Sports Quota also preferred in Railways.
You can apply for JE/ SSE posts in Railways which will be periodically posted in their website.
LOCO-Pilot is the job for Train driver for which the minimum qualification is a degree and nothing else. Training will be provided whatever your course is concerned.

You have to prepare technical aspects in terms of all engineering field like Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Electronics, Computer Science.
General Knowledge will also be a part of the questions. Analytical skills will also be checked.
5th January 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Available posts in MES and Railways for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir I am Rajesh jaiswal complity my 3year mechanical degree cource can I join any job or give me any job in kuwait oil Company please gide me properly
26th June 2017, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir please give m information in mes job after diploma and what is procedure to get job.. And girls also fill this form or not and how????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?