25th October 2012, 03:40 PM

How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering

Respected Sir,
i am upesh prasad from bhopal and i am in last year of B.E. from mechanical engineering. i request you to please suggest me some of the govt. jobs in railways which are of upto my level or higher posts. i will be greatfull to you.
Thank You.

28th October 2012, 10:05 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering

Dear aspirant,
You have to appear for the entrance exam.
You have to wait for the notification in the employment newspaper.
It is generally in the month of march or april.

At the same time you can appear for the
IES exam

After clearing the IES exam you can get the options of
navy officer job
or
railway section engineer job
or
power plant
or
central goods depot

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
11th May 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take up government jobs in Railways? I am in last year of B.E from Mechanical Engineering

Sir,what are the various exam railway job as a field of mechanical engineers
23rd July 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

which type of question will ask in IES exam?
4th January 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it eye sight problem for railway job,am a mechanical engineering student?
10th July 2014, 10:14 AM
Sampath b shetty

Hi sir myself sampath b shetty.and i m doing final year B.E in mechanical engineering.now i want to work in indian railway sir.so how can i apply for the exams.and which will be the last date for application submition.and what are the procedure for that sir.plz tell me all details about it sir.thank you sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?