10th August 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Why are there no diploma job posts for mechanical engineers?

I m a diploma engineer.i am facing problems in employments.there are no diploma posts for mechanicals.i think i did mistake in doing the cource.help me & show the track

6th October 2011, 02:21 AM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Why are there no diploma job posts for mechanical engineers?

If you look at the opportunities angle the general perception is that electronics is the better option. After completion of the same you can find opportunities in areas like the telecom sector i.e. BSNL, TATA, Reliance etc. Also there are opportunities in the electronics field. Other than this its easier for these candidates to find a job in the software field in comparison to the mechanical field. The mechanical engineering students mainly find opportunities in the automobile field. Also they have options to join the merchant navy, airlines etc. It all depends on the kind of job the candidate is looking for. Based on the job profile the candidate should take up the course that best suits it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?