11th December 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?

iam going to complete diploma by this year.I want to write all compatitive exams to the btech all over india

24th August 2012, 08:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iam going to complete diploma by this year.I want to write all compatitive exams to the btech all over india
You do not have to appear in all the competitive exam related to engineering. You can apply in AIEEE, it has recognition throughout India in all the colleges/universities offering engineering degree programs.
At the most you can try appearing in another entrance exam which is conducted by GATE or the State Technical Board where you stay.
You haven't mentioned you are a bonafide resident of which state or else i would have given you the details regarding the state entrance exam as well. Different states conduct engineering entrance exam in different names e.g West Bengal conducts WB JEE other exams are FIT JEE etc.

www.aieee.nic.in
14th September 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing diploma which are the competitive exams that i have to answer?

sir/mam, can i do job on the basis of diploma?
9th March 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

after complete diploma, which banking exams we can do?
6th August 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am from maharashtra ,I am doing mechanical diploma ,so after diploma which are the exams I can appear?
19th August 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i am from Meghalaya and have done my diploma in electrical, what gov job exam cn i write?
26th January 2014, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

what are the exams and courses that a diploma holder can get through?
16th March 2014, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that there are any competitive exams after completing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
15th June 2014, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering can i appear for AIEEE IIT or any other exams like LEAT
14th March 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am Azad singh from south haryana, now i am in last semester of diploma mechanical , sir i want to ask that can i apply for Air force on the base of diploma mechanical plzz reply sir
22nd June 2019, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

What are competitive exam I have to write after diploma in pharmacy to settle in Dubai
3rd November 2022, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

List of competitive exam which can be given after diploma in pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?