15th December 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?

I'm a diploma final year student in ece branch. Am i eligible for doing aeronautical engineering after diploma in andhra pradesh ad then m.tech through gate?.

22nd December 2013, 11:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Bachelor degree in Aeronautical after Diploma in ECE and then M.Tech through GATE?

Yes of course you can do Engineering in Aeronautical after diploma in ECE. But i think it is not a true decision. As you are doing diploma in ECE branch then i think you should not leave your field. You should do degree in ECE branch it is beneficial for your career and it will be easy to do because you had knowldge about this course.

And there are many scopes after the ECE there are so many companies related to this field in which you can apply for the job after the B.Tech or M.Tech. You can also apply for the job in government sectors there are also many companies in India which are under control the government.

As you want to do engineering in Aeronautical then it is also good it has also many scopes but in India there are very few or less scopes so i think it is best to do B. Tech in ECE.

And the answer of your second question is yes. You can do M.Tech after the B.Tech through the GATE. This exam is conducted to get admission in M.Tech and it is best if you want to get job in good companies with good salary package.

After diploma you will get direct admission in 2nd year. So after diploma you can apply for the good and best college for the B.Tech and it is very difficult task to find out the good and reputed college for the B.Tech. You have to choose that college in which the placements are best and you may get job through the campus placement.

So, i think you should do B.Tech in ECE instead of Aeronautical well last decision is yours.

For the M.Tech the candidate should have minimum 55% marks in B.Tech. So be careful you have to take minimum 55% marks in graduation. And you should also get good marks in GATE exam after that you will get good and reputed college for the M.Tech and it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?